Saturday, March 28, 2015

Comot Tapi Comel (Dirty But Cute) layout.

Assalamualaikum& hello everyone :)

Today I'm going to share a layout that I scraplifted from this talented scrapbooker, Gabrielle Pollacco.

This is her layout (she made it back in 2013).


Isn't it beautiful??

I decided to scraplift it because of it's simple for me but beautifully done by her! I was so inspired that my layout doesn't look the same at all like hers! Only some element I followed that is the sketch Hahaha...

Ok, here is my take :)


I used Webster's Pages, Citrus Squeeze & Plum Seed Collection by Adrienne Looman :)


Those 2 flowers are from Prima. The other flower is from my mulberry flower collection. I put some doilies all around the layout. I clustered sequin around the flowers.


The heart & arrow washi are from My Mind's Eye, I don't remember the damask washi from what brand, I also don't remember the other thin washi from what brand. I die cut the PP using Tim Holtz Tags die cut. Put some pearls dangling under the flower bloom lace.


I decided to die cut the title using Webster's Pages PP too.. I know it's not that clear. The title is in Malay; Comot Tapi Comel which translated Dirty but Cute. I rarely use Malay title or journal, but in this case I simply love it in Malay :D

Thanks for looking :)

I like doing this & might do it again as I really need to improve my layout. To Gabrielle, thanks once again for your permission to use your layout as my inspiration. :) To Jaz, thanks for the wonderful friendship & of course advices ;)


Photobucket

No comments: