Friday, March 27, 2015

Layouts~~

Assalamualaikum & hello everyone :) 

Today I'm going to share with you a paper layout & 2 digital layouts that I made this month.

First one was a sketch from Ed's Sketch as usual we are required to use the 'sun' stamp :)

My take on the sketch. I couldn't resist to scrap this cute photos of Mardhiyah! Hahaha... The PP is from an old collection of My Mind's Eye called Abbey Road. This year I'm trying to use my old pp as many as I can! ;) I'm so lazy to use my die cut to create the title I just printed it. I also printed the journal. So technically this layout is a hybrid.




The second layout is a digital layout. I bought this beautiful kit from Scrapbookgraphic, the kit called Mon Coeur by Studio Miki.




The third layout is from a digital collection called Oh Baby Mine. It's from the Stamping Dragon Designs. I decided to scrap an old picture of my girls.


Thanks for looking ;)

Photobucket

1 comment:

Gabrielle Pollacco said...

Both your "real" and digital layouts are gorgeous Maya! Your photos are so beautiful as well! Hope you have a lovely weekend! xo