Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Best Friends layout.

Hi again!! *wave* Hehehe...this is my second post for today! Well, last, I promise!

Ok here is my second layout.


This is the first time I scrapped about my 2 best friends since Uni year :) It was a luxury for us to meet like this...As we are busy with our own family so it's kind of hard to find time for ourselves to be together like this. Last Monday, 6th April 2015, we finally had our lunch date :) 


I used Webster's Pages - Alison Kreft Designs - Composition & Colour Collection. The crown paper clip is also from Webster's Pages.


Hidden journal using the pocket (also Webster's Pages). Washi tapes from My Mind's Eye (all things chalk & record it!) but the dark blue one, I don't know from which brand. 


The stamped sentiment on the tag is from Prima (Lyric Collection). Put some little mulberry flowers on the tag too. The arrows chipboards are from Maya Road.


Remember the molding paste I used on my previous layout? I used on this layout too using Prima mask/stencil too & as usual I brushed Viva Decor Inka-Gold in Old Gold. I must confess I love this colour so much! The blue lace is also from Webster's Pages (I told you most of the items here are from Webster's Pages). The stamped title is from Kaisercraft, Friendship Sentiments Clear Stamp.

For this layout, I enter it for a scrapbook challenge by Let's Get Sketchy. Initially, I wanted to try for the DT Call...but time is too short for me (I just found out it a day before the DT dateline), so I just decided to join the challenge instead. You can have a look at this month challenge here.

Thanks for looking :)

Photobucket

19 comments:

Nidhi Shah said...

Nice layout ...love the cute tags... Thanks for joining us at LGS:)

Cherished said...

Beautiful page. Thanks for playing at LGS.

Laetitia PAUCHET Triniti said...

Beautiful layout :-) Thanks for playing at LGS

sue said...

Lovely layout! Love the idea of arrows for the circle! Thanks for joining our challenge at LGS :)

辻雅実 said...

Wonderful take on the sketch:)
I love embellishments you used especially the clown clip!
Thanks for sharing it with us at LGS.

fairyrocks said...

Lovely take on this sketch. We all get by with a little help from our friends. Lovely

Brenda Caldow said...

I just love your take on the sketch and your photo is just beautiful. Thanks for joining in at Let's Get Sketchy.

Melissa Vining said...

Beautiful take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us at LGS!

Cindy Gay said...

A sweet page.

Brenshevia Baker said...

Wonderfully done, great take on the challenge, thanks so much for joining us at Lets Get Sketchy!

SomethingAboutMarie said...

Beautiful page!!!! Thank you for playing with us @LGS!

Sayaka Aihara(sariko*) said...

Sweet layout ! Lovely tags! Thanks for playing along with us !

Lauren Tomecek said...

Lovely layout, I really like the use of the modelling paste. Thanks for playing at Let's Get Sketchy.

Joefil said...

Wonderful page! Thanks for joining us at LGS :)

Melinda Felicilda said...

Great page...Thanks for playing with us at Let's Get Sketchy.

Stacey said...

Great page! Thanks for playing at LGS!

eRi (きひと) said...

A smiling face is a nice and cute work!
Thanks for playing with us at Let's Get Sketchy.

Elisa Ablett said...

A lovely page, great take on the sketch, thanks for joining us at LGS :-)

Brenshevia Baker said...

Wonderful take on the sketch, thanks so much for joining us at LGS!