Wednesday, April 8, 2015

KG2A 2014 - paper layout

Assalamualaikum & hello all~
Hope everyone is fine :)

Today I'm going to share a layout that is so special to me.
I scrapped an official picture of my big girl in her KG2A last year.


I used Prima PP, Divine Collection (2013). Actually I wanted to use the black PP with words (as you can see I put behind her picture) but I lost to both of my girls (yes, the little one too) as they both chose this beautiful PP as the background! Hahaha... I always try to include them in my scrapbooking especially my big girl. I always ask her opinion, is this ok? Which one is better? This one or this one? Are you sure? Hahaha... yes, all those question will be answered by her honestly.. I love her!


I used Prima flowers too (an old collection too!). The cut-out flower PP, the mat of the picture (with report look) is from Melissa France, (Classic Elegance). I used both side. I enhanced the flowers with Viva Gold in Old Gold, the result is beautiful! As you can see there is a die cut fancy floral corner it's from Cottage Cutz. Both leaf & diamond pins are from Maya Road.


Do you see that embossed thingy behind the title? Yay!! Finally I used my Light Molding Paste! Hahaha...I know, I know!! That beautiful stencil/mask is from Prima also. The washi tape with words is from My Mind's Eye. I used Banana Frog stamp & cut it to make the title for this layout. I didn't write any journal, as I found the picture already tell the story. :)

Ok, I'm going to enter this layout for a scrapbook challenge by Studio Tekturek. This month challenge is about flowers!! Coincidentally, I was surfing & my layout did contain flowers, so why not try it? :)

Photobucket

1 comment:

Cindy Gay said...

Love the textures.