Sunday, April 5, 2015

Raya '13 - Ed's Sketch April 2015



Assalamualaikum. Hello everyone~ 

Today I'm going to share a layout I made for my DT, Ed's Sketch.
For this month, April Sketch, we are required to use Tag stamp.



Here is my take.

These pictures were taken back in 2013 on the 3rd Hari Raya, my girl want to pose with her cousin Darwish.

I used an old collection of PP by We R Memory Keepers, White Out Collection (2008). I need to use up my old PP!! Hahaha...talking about being a paper hoarder! :p 
I used Martha Stewart punch for that butterflies. I need to add more punch to my collection! Hahaha..
I also use twine from We R Memory Keepers.

I don't remember what is the brand of the tag stamps (I should label it! Damn it!), it was also an old collection of mine. I used washi tapes from Teresa Collins, Family Stories collection (the arrows), My Mind's Eye, Record It! collection (the white circles on blue tape) & that Polka Dot in Pink, I don't know what brand.

I hope you will join the challenge, just remember to use TAG STAMP & follow the sketch.

Insha-Allah, tomorrow, I'll share a layout that I'm currently working at.

Thanks for looking :)

Photobucket

No comments: